- Food and You- the only 'diet' that works
- 22 September 2012 from 09:30 - 17:00
- Cotswold Coaching Retreat - Milton-under-Wychwood
Food and You- the only 'diet' that works
In this day and age, our relationship with our inner and outer bodies is far from loving. We are subjected to messages that only a thin and beautiful body will lead to happiness and success. Our inner critic perpetuates self-destructive behavior that often leads to depression, chronic feelings of guilt, and low self-esteem.
On top of all that, we are desperately trying diet fad after diet fad in an attempt to lose weight and gain that 'ideal' body.
Guest specialist, Rebecca Warrington, certified Nutrition and Yoga instructor, will lead you through the intricacies of self-image and your relationship with food. Integrating the use of yoga, discussion, self-reflection and nutrition on this workshop retreat, Rebecca will provide the foundation for you to change your relationship with food, so food becomes your ally, not your enemy.
Alongside 1-2-1 coaching, you will learn about acceptance and pleasure and will take away a special package of tools and resources from the day that will help you to create a more healthy and balanced lifestyle for now and the future.
This 3 day series will offer each day:
- an interactive Workshop concentrating on self-exploration, nutrition and balance
- one hour of 1-2-1 personal coaching to help manifest the changes you wish to create
- a small group yoga session designed to help you focus and connect with your inner body
- a walk through the peaceful and tranquil Cotswolds countryside
A delicious, organic home-cooked lunch is provided and refreshments are included throughout the day.
The Workshop has only 4 places ensuring the support and encouragement of a small group alongside the sense of individual ‘care’.
Please email for costs for the 3 day retreat workshop series.
This is workshop 1 in a series of 3.
- Cotswold Coaching Retreat - Website
- High Street
- OX7 6LD
EventList powered by schlu.net