- Beginner's Writers Workshop
- 13 October 2012 from 09:30 - 17:00
- Cotswold Coaching Retreat - Milton-under-Wychwood
This full day Writers Workshop is in the peaceful and tranquil setting in of the Cotswolds Coaching Retreat, ensuring that reflection can sit alongside action!
This Workshop is for you if:
- You want to write but don’t know where to start
- You struggle to write your ideas down but have a head full of them
- You lack confidence in your writing
- You want to work in a small group where you can share your ideas in a positive and safe environment
Lisa Cherry will be running the workshop who has had wonderful reviews with her successful book released in June. She has been writing on a popular and well read blog for nearly three years. She now writes two blogs and is regularly asked to guest blog for other people internationally.
A locally sourced, freshly prepared home-made lunch is included along with all refreshments and a local walk for reflection along with a working journal as a gift from me to you, for us to work with.
You will leave this one day event with:
- Titles to start your writing with
- Strategies for writing when you feel you can’t
- The confidence to get started
- An ability to explore your inner world so as to articulate it in to the written word
Accommodation is available at a local Bed and Breakfast or at The Cotswold Coaching Retreat (our venue for the day) at an extra cost of between £50 – £75 per night depending on where you stay.
Book here for your workshop, priced at £125
- Cotswold Coaching Retreat - Website
- High Street
- OX7 6LD
EventList powered by schlu.net